Currently I'm sick 'cause I've been so out & about. Just two weeks ago was Barrio hell week. Then two shows Friday & Saturday night - where L&A watched me perform :]Then the last week was incredibly pointless & everyone in Barrio got sick - including me! Saturday was the Hyphen cover shoot with my Tito Aris (Winner of Mr. Hyphen '08), Lola Mommy, & Lola Mamang - my 104 year old diva great grandmother. We posed on a vespa & how it was shot made it seem like we were all packed onto it. You know us Asians, always trying to fit people onto on thing or place. :] It was super fun but I'm afraid my five-head was exposed 'cause of the fan which simulated "wind". Then that night I flew off to Vegas! I got super sick in Vegas, I think I was delirious. Alls I remember was eating clam chowder, a Shirley Temple, then taking Tylenol. Haha! Now I'm back getting ready for the epic trip - ILA IN LA! They ain't ready for us!
<33 Ing

No comments:
Post a Comment